Friday 13 April 2007

Oh!.....What a day

So I got up this morning, thinking I'll be on a super-charged mode today, that I'll be able to finish all my java assignments so I can really kick it tomorrow.

1 hour into my assignment, I found myself distracted by a movie on the telly. ;)
Surprisingly, I was able to finish my seemingly-easy java assignment before the final whistle, so for awhile there, I thought there wasn't really much of a distraction going on. But oh, how wrong I was. As soon as lunch was over, so were my super-charged powers. My fingers grew increasingly numb, my brain was spiralling downhill and the weather just made it so perfect for taking a long, indulgent nap. I blame the fact that it's a Friday. It's a freakin' Friday! I should be out! I should be going out, I should be with my love, enjoying and laughing over coffee! Staying in and working is just wrong.

Then, reality sinks in and I realise how screwed I'll be if I don't finish my work today. After all, tomorrow's Saturday. And i have to finnish it for Saturday.So I'ts going to be worse if I dont finish it. Also, I tell myself it'll be even more wrong to work on Night. But did it work?

Just look at what I'm doing now.

Guess I'll continue to be sluggish all day.

4 comments:

s[u]jau said...

u must be caught by the friday, the 13th... ehehe

Unknown said...

louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, burberry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, tory burch outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, air jordan pas cher, nike free, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, replica watches, chanel handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp, uggs on sale, kate spade outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet

Unknown said...

north face, michael kors, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike free run uk, abercrombie and fitch, true religion jeans, coach purses, hollister, kate spade handbags, nike air max, sac guess, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, lululemon, timberland, coach outlet, vanessa bruno, nike roshe, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, michael kors, converse pas cher, hogan, north face, burberry outlet online, replica handbags, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, nike air max, hermes, michael kors, coach outlet, air force, mulberry, nike blazer, burberry, tn pas cher, new balance pas cher, ugg boots, michael kors, nike air max

Unknown said...

hollister, timberland boots, vans shoes, baseball bats, vans, ferragamo shoes, instyler, gucci, beats by dre, babyliss, converse outlet, north face outlet, iphone cases, birkin bag, converse, louboutin, bottega veneta, ghd, nike trainers, oakley, nike roshe, soccer shoes, insanity workout, nike huarache, ray ban, valentino shoes, celine handbags, asics running shoes, giuseppe zanotti, ralph lauren, new balance, north face outlet, lululemon, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, reebok shoes, chi flat iron, longchamp, nike air max, p90x workout, soccer jerseys, hollister, mac cosmetics, mcm handbags, nike air max, herve leger, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, mont blanc, jimmy choo shoes