Sunday 13 May 2007

Nightmare


Last week I had a very bad nightmare. I was living in a cottage at the sea shore. And do you know what? I was defeating my family against a giant octopus and it was with my own sword. Okay okay it's weird, me having a sword. Anyway I tried to kill it, but it escaped. Some how I knew it will come back for revenge. Later I found out that it was not actually a real octopus, but a human infant. oooh :o how did it happen? I wanted to find out.

Then suddenly I was in a hospital to investigate this case. hehehe I’m a detective funny dho. And to my surprise things has started to become worse then ever. Some how I knew that “Human evolution has began to change". And people were changing to animals, fearful animals. I felt a stab of pain as I walked down the hall way, seeing innocent people in each room deforming into animals. They cried for help, for the fear and the pain they were going through. Blood was oozing from their bodies and I could see their flesh and their nerves too, as their body began to change. Where were the doctors and nurses? how could anyone come to help others cause everyone is deforming. Some changed into slimy animals, hairy animals and scary too.

For my surprise I haven't changed a bit. But then it became much worse when I realized a sudden tingling in my stomach. My muscles stiffened, my skin became hard and reddish. My hand began to change into a blade like structure. My legs shrinked and eight more small legs started to develop. And two long Antennae grew from my head. It was truly very painful, And it was like someone tearing my body parts away and stitching new parts into me. I began to see things differently and unclearly. I tried to scream but my voice was trapped inside me. My body was changing into a..... I don’t want to tell u ppl....but....okay okay... I began to change into a human size lobster. One of my favorite sea food yummy. But what to do dho. I once again tried to cry out loud. I quickly tried to open my eyes wider to make things clear.....And with a sudden Shock I waked up to the real world with a deep breath. Oh! omg It was just a nightmare. Yeah! a nightmare.

Later I prayed God for sometimes and went back to sleep again. And I slept well.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad! at least this one is etter than me dreaming about flying off a mountain on a bicycle :p

i woke up when i hit the ground.. hahaha

Forgiven said...

omigod!! thats a really wierd dream dho...hehe... maybe thats becox u eat lobster too much dho...hehe

Aisha said...

maybe dho. biruveri ooooooh!!!!!
heheheheee

iecco said...

Ahem ahem..quite scaryy hehe.. Thankgod I dont get scary dreams often

Anonymous said...

Nice post
Wonderfully written

s[u]jau said...

Most of my dreams really come true one or the otherway! especially the friday early morning dreams!!

So beware!

manippulhu said...

aisha kobaaa. .ehenney vaanee shahaaadhathaa kurusiyaaa '' muah-vizathaini'' aa nukiyaa nidhanyaaa.. hehehe
e hurihaa ehhche kiyaaagen nidhi kamah vanyya dhen jeheynee huvafen thaubeeru kohllan ..
ok .. mee manippulhu ge thaubeeru inegy!!
aisha ge kommes meehaku aisha ah landeh dheyn eba ulhey!! bodah bura veveynee kommes meehaku fanditha eh hadhanee kamah! ( vedhaane hithaavgen ulhey sorakah ves ) hehe.. dhen emeehaku ekuraa kamaku varah gina bayakah hithaama eba libey !! ekan huttuven othee hama ekani aisha ah! so hama kurimathi laa ingey! biru nugannachey! kekek kobaa kihineh vanee????

Aisha said...

heheheh vara baraabaru ingay huvafen thaubeeru. ehehe ;)

Aisha said...

@ Solitudinarian Narrator ya thanx a lot :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, really that must have scared you..I know I would have...!
Balaala adhi manippulhu thaubeeru koh dhin goiy ves biruverikan..!!

I once saw someone comin and killing me, hama karu buri koli thanaa heylevunee ves o_O .... But its kindo funny when I think abt it now :)

Aisha said...

@ pixsie. ya ofcourse egadyga birugane vara boda, but later i also used to i feel it's kinda funny.

Unknown said...

moncler coats
adidas nmd
abercrombie kids
air max 90
celine outlet
ugg boots sale
cheap ugg boots
gucci outlet online
canada goose outlet
hilfiger jeans
2016.12.21chenlixiang

Unknown said...

cheap nfl jerseys
manolo blahnik
north face outlet
dolce and gabbana sunglasses
true religion
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
christian louboutin outlet
ugg outlet
201711.7wengdongdong