Wednesday 13 June 2007

Girl On Move

I have been moving from house to house so many times. I first stayed in My Mom's house in Male. Lets see how much I have moved. :O

1- when I was 3 years I moved to My Dad's House in Male'.
2- When I was promoted to grade 10 I moved to mom's house again.
3- Due to the Construction of my mom's home in 2005 I Shifted to a small neighboring House.
4- Then I Shifted to Male Hiya Flat That year.
5- Again After the Construction I Shifted to mom's House in March 2006.
6- At September 2006 I shifted to a House No 1 In India.
7- At November 2006 I shifted to House No 2
8- On 15th February 2006 I shifted to House No 3
9- And today 13th June 2007 I'm Again Shifting to a new house. let say House No 4.

I Probably will Stay in this House till May 2008. Then I'm Going to move to a new City and Again the Process will Go On And Again. Hehehe.

So Got to go Pack my Stuffs. It's Gonna be a Tough day today. I'll be able to check my blog After five days, cause it will take 5 days to connect the internet connection. so Chao guys. miss ya soo much. :)

Some Item's before Packing.
Some packed Item's.

9 comments:

iecco said...

WOW WOW
u change a lot!!!!
i duno if i could cope with that lot!!
ok busy gurl take ur time!!
will mis ya for 5 days

see ya!!

Anonymous said...

yeah.. that's a lot of moving!

u play guitar too? :)

Forgiven said...

omigod!!!
pis pis thivarah meehaku move kuraa adeh dhuvahakuves naahan... hehe...

anyways will miss ya too... tc dear

Unknown said...

hey aisha v v difficult to read..the layout u r havin is v v hmm hmmm..anyways..hehe i have been in the same thing..i think im in 3rd o 4th..very soon 5 ..hehe.cheeers

manippulhu said...

ehhe.. raajjeyn beyruga kiyavan ulhey iru thee hama kuran onna sagaafee kamekey dhon kanbulo. . aharen ves mihaaru mithaaga ves 3 vana geyga mi ulhenee.. heheheh h
anywy india ga aharun huri nama thaa dhevyenee help eh vattaalan ves dho ..

Aisha said...

@ Darkangel. Thanx dear.:)

@ Nass. Ya a lot of Moving. Ya I play a few songs. Tats my Younger Bro's.:)

@ Forgiven. asluves vara ginain move kurevije. adhi kuriya othy.:)

@ Xefrox. I'll think about it. U have moved a lot too dho. :)

@ Manippulhu. heheh ehennenu vaany getha kamunudhanyaa dho. vara tough dho move vaa iru. Big place akavaathy echehi transport kuran very difficult, Maldives hene noon viya dho.:)

Unknown said...

louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, burberry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, tory burch outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, air jordan pas cher, nike free, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, replica watches, chanel handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, longchamp, uggs on sale, kate spade outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet

Unknown said...

tory burch sale
christian louboutin pas cher
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton usa
pandora jewelry
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet online
seattle seahawks jerseys
uggs outlet
ugg outlet uk
2016.12.21chenlixiang

rokaa said...

تستخدم شركة الاول افضل معدات تنظيف المنازل فيمكنك الاستعانة بنا لتحظى بافضل تنظيف للمنازل ولدينا فروع تغطى جميع المملكة فشركة الاول تعد افضل
شركة تنظيف بمكة
وافضل شركة تنظيف بالاحساء


افضل شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض



صيانة مكيفات بالرياض