Thursday 28 June 2007

You Are Everything !!!



This little one is dedicated to my beloved husband, I just wanted to say I Still feel the same about him and he still is everything for me :)

Darling!
You are everything I desire
You are my Life my love
You are my heart my eyes
you are my soul and myself
You are the light that guides me through
you are the one that made me feel alive
you are all I need to survive
You are always there for me in better and worse
You kissed me whenever I wanted it the most
you are all I need to be me
Cause You are my love that will always be
you are everything...
And You mean everything to me
I love you darling

17 comments:

iecco said...

awwww...thats sooo sweeet of u aisha..btw is that u and ur husband? lovely poem ingay! may u both be happy for the rest of ur lives :)

Aisha said...

@ Darkangel.0ooooh!! thanx Sweety for the sweet things u said. Ya it's my loabi husband. m sry for not telling about it.hehehe anywayz thnx alot. :D

fathun.. said...

wish u guys all the happiness!

Aisha said...

thanxs Fathun :)

Shaamil said...

Hi, This blog is a beauty.. But I think the background is a little too bright that is makes it inconvenient to read the text above it.. Cheers!

Forgiven said...

cute poem and a very cute photo.... wish you guys a happy life ahead! :D

Aisha said...

@ Shaamil. Thanx for ur lovely comments. ya I also find it a little difficult to read, am sure I'll work on it as soon as possible.

Aisha said...

@ Forgiven. Thanx for ur swyt comment s dear :D

TREA said...

so sweet, sweet wiffyyyyyy

sucksex said...

nice ingey!!! hope u both hav a gr8 life ahead together Insha Allah!!!

Aisha said...

@ trea. thanx a lot dear :D

Aisha said...

@ sucksex . thanx for the sweet comments.

manippulhu said...

wooooww.. thee ingey anbinnakee.. thi kahala anbin madhu vegen raajje halaaku vanee.... than kolheh las vejje dho mi comment kuran.. keekkuraaanee veevaru

manippulhu said...

opsss.. emme muhimmubai nubune vey dho.. dhekudhinnah ves baajjaveri musthagubaleh maai allaah dhevvaaashi . abadhu ge abadhha dhekudhin gulhi gen ulhumuge thaufeegu dhevvaashi . aameen

Aisha said...

@ manippulhu.Aameen.thanx dear for the very sweet sweety comments. :D

Funny Jokes said...

ooo.. thts very sweet...
wish u guys a very... happy.. happy.. happy.. married life

Unknown said...

coach outlet
birkenstock sandals
ugg outlet
true religion
cheap nhl jerseys
nike trainers
nike outlet store
nike running shoes
ugg boots
nike outlet
201711.7wengdongdong